Reciprocal Listing Information
1. Fill out the NYS Alliance data input form. All required (®) and highlighted fields must be filled in. Listings will NOT upload to Matrix without all required information. Include listing agent’s full name, designation, cell phone and email.
2. Email the MLS Photo Certification, up to 50 .jpg photos, minimum 1024x768 pixels, disclosures (*please send disclosures in a separate file from data input form), and a Letter of Good Standing from your board, to [email protected] Your listing will appear on www.cortlandmls.com and www.cnyrealtor.com.
3. Mail a check for $59.00 payable to Cortland MLS, or you may pay online. When your listing is active, a copy will be emailed to you.
4. Please refer to the MLS# in searching for your listing, and in all communications with the board office.
5. The Cortland Board Office must be notified, using the Change Form, within 48 hrs. of changes (i.e. status, price, taxes, etc.).
- Cortland co-vends MLS service from Central New York Information Services, which includes Onondaga, Cayuga, Oswego, Jefferson-Lewis, Oneida, Erie, Genesee, and Monroe Counties.
- Listings may take up to 48 hrs. to appear in the system.